WebRTC.ventures, a leading integrator of WebRTC into live video applications, seeks a technical community builder to educate potential clients and our internal team about the basics and best practices in WebRTC application development.
This is a new position which is 100% remote and can be hired as a contractor or employee.
- Lead our technical content marketing by writing blog posts and recording videos about WebRTC topics, both independently and in collaboration with our WebRTC developers.
- Write project case studies
- Research WebRTC related topics, technical topics, and commercial or open source APIs
- Disseminate the above information within the team
- Ideal candidate will also build small sample applications to illustrate technical topics and/or build partner relationships
- Ideal candidates will also participate in WebRTC consulting/assessment projects, approximately one per month
- Development or DevOps background, preferably in a Senior role, with demonstrated ability to understand and explain technical concepts
- Experience in the WebRTC, Video, or Telephony space (preferred, but not required)
- Experience as a Technical Trainer or Developer Advocate (preferred)
- Active learner who is excited by learning and sharing knowledge about cutting edge technologies
- Willingness to be “on camera” as a public representative of WebRTC.ventures in YouTube videos, blog posts, and virtual conferences/webinars
- Demonstrated experience with technical content development in video and written formats
- Demonstrated public speaking and/or training experience
- English fluency, with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Positive and engaging personality. You don’t have to be a complete extrovert, as long as you can “turn it on” when needed.
- A strong internet connection and the ability to have a fixed “studio” in your home to broadcast/record from regularly.
- Ability to work within US Eastern or Central business hours.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply, please complete this form. Note that a cover letter is required. Direct applications only, no agencies!