We were looking for them to materialize the ideas we had and we needed a technical team to show the proof of concept to our investors. The process has been very hands on, day to day communication … it really allows me to get a good sense of how the process works. The communication is very open.
Our team can build your custom WebRTC-based video chat application, audio application, real-time data application, and more!
Join our mailing list!
We don’t e-mail often (a few times a month max), and it will be worth it when we do! Of course, we respect your privacy and will not share your contact information.
View past episodes of our webinar interview series about the latest webRTC use cases and technical updates. Join our mailing list to learn about upcoming episodes!
Recent Blog Posts
- Watch WebRTC Live #73: The Future of Broadcasting with WebRTCNovember 23, 2022
For our 73rd episode of WebRTC Live, Arin was joined Dan Jenkins of Nimble Ape, CommCon and Broadcas...
- Active Speaker Detection with the Amazon Chime SDKNovember 21, 2022
Capitalizing on the considerable flexibility that the Amazon Chime SDK offers for customizing the UI...
- How to Host the Ideal Hybrid Conference Panel DiscussionNovember 17, 2022
Hosting hybrid events is the norm now. Having attended a few (very excellent) conferences recently, ...
- Best Disruptive Digital Hack at TADHack Global 22November 16, 2022
One of the newest members of our team won the Best Disruptive Digital Engagement Hack at TADHack Glo...
- Optimizing WebRTC CPaaS ApplicationsNovember 15, 2022
CPaaS platforms enable developers to quickly and easily integrate audio and video by leveraging WebR...