There is no “one size fits all” application architecture for live video applications using WebRTC. The options vary widely based on your use case and choices between commercial and open-source options for back end services.
WebRTC.ventures CEO/Founder Arin Sime and CTO Alberto Gonzalez teamed up at TADSummit EMEA Americas 2021 for a presentation that covered WebRTC architectural considerations and typical use cases based on our team’s experience working with a wide range of clients.
Watch it here!
The presentation covers:
- Why it’s not easy to build with WebRTC
- Building to the WebRTC Standard
- Open Source Media Servers
- CPaaS Communications Platforms
- WebRTC Scaling Challenges and how SFUs and MCUs can help
- Use Cases: A Standard 1-1 Video Chat Application, A Group Chat Video Application, Live Interactive Broadcasting, and Contact Centers
- Implementation Tips